9

Gud bye friends … Gud bye Bhopal

Posted by SUDHIR TOMAR on 8:35 AM in , ,
Congratulations everybody on being absorbed as Engineers / Executives. Also today is my last day in Bhopal & I am going to join Haridwar unit on 1st June. It has been a wonderful year I spent with u & I will always cherish every moment of it. From the “masti bhare din” of classes & rotation to horrifying workloads of March, we have seen it all.

It was a refreshing experience to be in a hostel after a gap of 2 years. Moreover it was better in the way that we didn’t have to mug up the books as in our college days. So what more do you want, a hostel life without books, with money and wonderful friends.

The Vodafone punch line “Change is good”, may not be always correct, but for me this change will be good. My home town is just 150 Km. from Haridwar and you all know the advantages of being closer to home. Moreover Haridwar is a nice place to live & fortunately paani to khoob hai vahan.

Just leave the water & I have all good memories of Bhopal. We went on some wonderful trips (Bhimbetka, Bhojpur, Mandu, Ujjain, Manali, Shimla and Bhedaghat Jabalpur), though I missed Pachmadhi & Sanchi.

Though Haridwar is not new to me, it will take some time to come up to a certain comfort level at the new workplace. I am going to join there in Fabrication planning. Amit is also in the same block, though he is in production.

Life will not be same again, much is going to change. Some of us have already changed our status from single to married, others will follow soon. Though I have no such immediate plans but you never know. Also I can’t say that Haridwar is my final destination, life has always other plans.

My best wishes for you and your family (kuchh log to family wale hain hi) … It will be my pleasure to welcome you at Haridwar. Gud bye friends … Gud bye Bhopal

9 Comments


A friend in need is friend indeed- you proved every word of it. For me its worth cherishing each n every moment of past one year that I spent with you. Well its not that easy for u to bid adieu to us cause Hardwar being a tourist place its quite easy to knock ur door every season. Chal phir, milte hain......


Don't worry ... tu bhi jaldi hi haridwar pahunch jayega, aur vaise bhi 15 august ko to aao chpchaap ..


abe tu to acha likh leta hai kuch try kyon nahi karta.


hey sudhir
its really surprising that a person having fine literary taste was around me for more than a year n i dont recognise it till i visited your blog.......
do maintain your this habit.
ye accha lagta h ki ek engg. itna romantic h ,itna juda h sahitya se....


abe sudhir today i m little bit sentimental,but really yaar each day of last year i enjoyed with u and i'll always remember that days.chal jaane de senti baato se mood khraaab nahi karna hai but one thing always remember....

'to meet and depart is d way of lif
but to depart and meet is d hop of lif
we meet to create memories but we depart to preserve them.'

abe ashutosh acha hi hua,1 tension kam ho gaya apna sala bahut jhelata tha.


@Kirti,
Thanks a lot for all the appriciation. Keep visiting for regular updates

@Afaque,
No thanx, mujh se nahi bach sakte tum, vahan jakar bhi jhelaonga, so be ready for the next stage :)


Sudhir,
Live happily,
Do your best for next destination ahead of haridwar.
Call me in your marriage i will try my best to attend the party.
saale good bye kehne se bach nahi sakta only bye chalta hai.Tu kya samajhta hai itni aasani se good bye kehne denge no never.
for any help call me or mail me i will do my best.

No if no but only jutt Sudhir Tomar jutt.

sorry yaar lekin kya kare jate jate bhi ham to nahi chookenge .

Last word :

one of my very good friend is leaving bhopal so its my personel social loss.

bbye


@Pushpendra,
Thanx dear, loss ki koi baat nahi hai ... i will be always avialable for my friends


yaad hai na main kisi se dosti nahi karta,lekin kaya karun kambakhat ho jata hai.......

Copyright © 2009 Food for Thought All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.